Friday, August 23, 2019

ABC: Bible Meditation for Me! Bible Meditation Verse List

ABC: Bible Meditation for Me!  Bible Meditation Verse List 

KJV List Having Words Meditate/Meditation in them:

Joshua 1:8

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth: but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

Psalm 1:2

"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."

Psalm 5:1

"Give ear to my words O LORD, consider my meditation."

Psalm 19:14

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength and my redeemer."

Psalm 49:3

"My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding."

Psalm 63:6

"When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate upon thee in the night watches."

Psalm 77:12

"I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings."

Psalm 104:34

"My meditation of him shall be sweet:  I will be glad in the LORD."

Psalm 119:15

"I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways."

Psalm 119:23

"Princes did sit and speak against me:  but thy servant did meditate in thy statues."

Psalm 119:48

"My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statues."

Psalm 119: 78

"Let the proud be ashamed;  for they deal perversely with me without a cause; but I will meditate in thy precepts."

Psalm 119:97

"O how love I thy law!  it is my meditation all the day."

Psalm 119:99

"I have more understanding than all my teachers:  for thy testimonies are my meditation."

Psalm 119:148

"Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word."

Psalm 143:5

"I remember the days of old:  I will meditate on all thy works; I muse on the works of thy hands."

I Timothy 4:15

"Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all."



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete